The first email

So Elder Matt (EM) is serving in the Arkansas Little Rock mission. He was dropped off at the MTC in Provo by his brother, his sister, and brother in law.

on the way to the airport in MN on Tuesday

Laters

How can babies walk away from their parents this easily???

"OK you can go now"

In N Out Burger before the MTC induction on Wednesday. EM's brother says there were other families at the restaurant that were going to be dropping off their missionaries

leaving sister's apartment

MTC parking garage drop off
And about an hour later, EM sent his first email:

I have arrived at the MTC alive. Paul, Hayley, and Austin did a good job dropping me off and keeping me company.

Next week Thursday is my P day. That's when you can expect to receive an email from me next.


Comments

  1. First off, I need to update my picture here. Secondly, these are great pictures! I was surprised at how much taller Matt is than Hayley. Hayley is very short. Which is fine. I like being short. Thirdly and finally, we are super excited to have him down here!! Very good of the siblings to get some of those fun pictures and helping you out a bit. He looks good!!

    And I agree with Mike. Perfect blog name. Nice how our childhood provided us with Ozark-themed music!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's leaning in so she appears shorter. She is shorter, but not THAT much.

      Delete
  2. I know where you got the title for the blog and I think it is very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

11/1/2018 titled "Letter 2 Electric Boogaloo"

11/7/2018 Elder Matt wanted this posted