07/27/2020 Ay Beebe

This transfer has come to an end, and after 3 great transfers in Hot Springs as a zone leader, I will be training in the town of Beebe, AR for my final sprint. I am really going to miss Hot Springs. The ward is great and I am going to miss the wonderful people we have met and are teaching, but I am excited about Beebe as well. 

The last week before getting transferred out of an area has been a blessed week in every area that I served in. Hot Springs was no different. We got a referral from a recent RM who was out doing summer sales. I was half surprised summer sales were still going on with COVID. They can knock doors, but we can't. Lol. 

On Thursday we went on an exchange with the APs. I went with Elder Okland to Hope for a baptismal interview and Elders Probst, Mitton, and Phillips went to a lesson with someone. It was going to be our second lesson with him in person. And he accepted the invitation to be baptized! We have not set a date yet but he is progressing. He has been reading the Book of Mormon and Bible every day and loves them both! 

For my last Sunday in Hot Springs I truly got blessed. They opened up a short sacrament meeting for those who are unable to do it in their homes, and us missionaries were invited, so I did get to have one sacrament meeting in Hot Springs. Only 20 or so people were there, but it included some wonderful people I have come to know and love here in Hot Springs. 

Pictures
1) on Friday we went to Stuttgart to work with the Elders there. Looks like back home in the Midwest. Not trunky, just an observation. 

2) Yellow watermelon. 

3) last week's Zone P Day. On the right is Elder and Sister Thomas, one of the senior missionaries in the office. Last week was their last week. They are so awesome and will be deeply missed by me and all the missionaries in the ALRM. 
I will also miss the whole zone. This has definitely the most united I have felt as a zone, which is interesting and cool given that half of them just got here within the last couple months and were originally serving in different countries all around the world. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first email

11/1/2018 titled "Letter 2 Electric Boogaloo"

11/7/2018 Elder Matt wanted this posted