04/06/2020 Have you experienced this Jesus?

Good day everyone! I hope you had a great General Conference and were able to Hear Him as I did. I thought it was really good, especially the Sunday sessions. Elder Holland, Elder Christofferson, and Elder Oaks gave great, memorable talks. I also liked Elder Anderson's because he talked about the upgrades to the SLC temple foundation, which I learned about some of the methods of foundation design they are implementing while at BYU.

We have been able to keep fairly busy. It may be good that I am a zone leader actually, because we do stay busy helping the zone out. Otherwise I may be getting driven up the wall with all the monotony. I still have no idea what I am doing.

As for our teaching, Elder Ashworth found a guy on a Bible group who asked a question and we offered to DM him answers. The man is from Liberia and had some questions about the atonement. Elder Ashworth explained the atonement a little bit, and the man's response was "have you experienced this Jesus?" So my question for all of you today is: "have you experienced this Jesus?" 

Also Elder Hakes is still here. At this rate he may be here longer than Elder Ashworth, who is leaving next week. 

One of the things we are doing as a zone to prevent insanity is texting in pictures of our excersize each morning. Missionaries have the tendency to be bad at actually excersizing each morning as we are supposed to (I am guilty), so to make things fun, we are having everyone text in a picture of what they are doing each morning so we can all get yoked together. Our zone is going to be the best looking zone in the mission. 

Pictures
1) I exchanged in Pine Bluff with Elder Christensen (in the back), who was supposed to go to Poland. Instead he is taking a little detour in Arkansas before the borders in Poland open. Elder Rivera (this is our 8th transfer in the same zone) and Elder Conner were also at the apartment. They are serving in Stuttgart. Us four are a short bunch. 

2) the Memphis zone last transfer. This will be the last zone Conference picture for a while because of meeting restrictions due to the corona virus. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first email

11/1/2018 titled "Letter 2 Electric Boogaloo"

11/7/2018 Elder Matt wanted this posted