09/21/2020 Prescrambled eggs

 Hello! Good day to all. 


This weekly hasn't been outrageously eventful. I did go on two exchanges. I went to Quitman/Heber Springs with Elder Eccles. His first name is also Matthew, and his last name also starts with an E, so we bonded over that. Having the initials of M.E. is an honor. Thanks, parents. 

I also went to Searcy with Elder Christensen. He was one of the district leaders in the zone when I was a zone leader in Hot Springs, and now the tables have turned. I am one of the district leaders in his zone. He's awesome, so I am glad to be working with him again. 

While I was off in Searcy, one thing  Elder Danielson and Elder Hoopes did was create a poll in a community Facebook group page. They asked the question: "Do you believe God would answer the prayer of a 14 year old boy, even through a vision?" 
Around 90 percent of the people who voted responded in the affirmative. Hopefully to all those people who answered positively, we can meet with and share with them a story of that very event happening! 

Pictures
1) Elder Christensen, me, and our friend Sam. 


2) every week we help out at a food drive in the church parking lot. Every week the food is different. This week Elder Danielson and I got put on egg duty. Pre-scrambled eggs.... we shoveled cold, already cooked eggs into gallon zip-lock bags. I think I would have passed on this option, as quite a few did. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first email

11/7/2018 Elder Matt wanted this posted

11/1/2018 titled "Letter 2 Electric Boogaloo"