05/04/2020 Don't get vaccinated for the Coronavirus

This week, believe it or not, was the last week of the transfer. What a wild 6 weeks it has been. Elder Probst and I are staying in Hot Springs. But almost no one else is staying together. On Wednesday we will be receiving upwards to 65 missionaries who are being reassigned after having served abroad. A couple weeks later we will receive another 50 or so. Our mission will go from about 130 to to 245. To adjust for flood of missionaries, zone boundaries have gone wack, apartments are housing 2 sets of missionaries, and everything is in commotion. Luckily, Elder Probst and I are both staying in Hot Springs and because we only have one bathroom, are not going to be getting another set of missionaries (dodged that bullet). 

So that's basically my life. As the zone leaders, we get a bunch of calls from basically everyone in the zone and we're just like 🤷‍♂️ most if the time. 

We exchanged with Little Rock and Hope this week. The Hope Elders made us a good stir fry in a wok they bought for $40. It was good. 

As for the work, we had some lessons. The man from Wisconsin we are teaching has really done a lot of research and study which is super cool. He basically recounted all of Joseph Smith History to us without us teaching it. We are just trying to help him study by faith, not just by learning. 
Also one lady we are teaching requested a Book of Mormon. When we delivered her Book and set up a study with her, she started talking about how when the government develops the Corona Virus vaccine that it'll have a computer chip in it which will be the Mark of the Beast described in Revelation, because without the vaccine and computer chip, stores won't allow you go in and purchase anything. So, beware of the Corona vaccine, or else you wont be able to stockpile on toilet paper. 

Picturas 
1) we attended the Little Rock District Council and took this very unappealing picture. I spent 6 months meeting at this table when I was in Benton. Benton is actually about to be a Zone Leader area again with the zone changes with all the missionaries. 
2) when I left Benton, I had A LOT of Jello I had stockpiled up and just hadn't got around to making. So the night before I left I made a bowl of jello and told myself I would eat it that morning before I left for Memphis. I forgot. Elder Mitton, the elder who replaced me in Benton, got to eat my jello. I made him jello this past week again. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first email

11/1/2018 titled "Letter 2 Electric Boogaloo"

11/7/2018 Elder Matt wanted this posted