01/27/2020 God blesses families


Throughout my mission, I have had the opportunity to sit down and teach quite a few different people, awesome people. Each of them have been unique in their own way. Each have helped me gain a different perspective. Although this week I had one of my first real first taste of sitting down and teaching a whole family: mother, father, children. It was awesome to be able to experience that. The spirit the was present as we testified how the gospel brings families closer was strong, and as was our testifying of the Book of Mormon. And this family is super awesome. They have had so many coincidences and contacts with the church (in fact the dad is actually a member, just hasn't been connected to the church in a very long time) that it just cannot be coincidence. And we pointed that out when we taught them this past week. The Lord is preparing people! 

We had Zone P Day this past week. We started off with some other games, but pretty much every Zone P Day turns into playing Chair Soccer, and it was true with this one. 

Elder Stanfill of the Seventy also visited the mission. He came to Little Rock for a missionary leadership meeting, then had a 2 hour Q&A with all us lucky missionaries in the Little Rock side. The tour got broadcasted to the missionaries around Memphis and Tupelo, and they could text in questions, so they got to participate, but sadly was not there in person. He had some good stories to tell. 

Pics
1) a family in the ward got a hedgehog. I dont think I had ever handled one before, and those quils are sharp, and she was fairly nervous, so I was pretty nervous to hold her. But I did. Photo evidence does not exist so you're just going to have to trust me. 

2) my new whip (Honestly though someone was throwing this good as new toy wagon. At least donate it to the Goodwill less than a mile away or something)



3) we were store contacting to escape the rain and found our way into a pet store. Look at these lazy lizards! I miss mine sometimes. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first email

11/1/2018 titled "Letter 2 Electric Boogaloo"

11/7/2018 Elder Matt wanted this posted