11/25/2019 A New Transfer Begins


My new companion is Elder Smith. He is from Utah and has been out for two transfers and right out of High School, so he is pretty fresh. But he is really good at talking to people so we work well together. 

It's weird because I feel like I know very few missionaries in the mission now. I've been in the Little Rock stake now for 7 months, and most of the missionaries who were in the stake have either finished their missions, or have also stayed within the stake, so I see names or pictures of other missionaries and I just do not know who they are.

We had another lesson with Eddie. We showed him the Our Eternal Life video. It's funny how a lot of people have a concept of true doctrine like premortal life despite that concept not being officially recognized by basically any other Christian religion. Same with families having the ability to be forever. We have run into that on the mission very often. 

Thats kinda it for this week mostly. Hope thanksgiving goes well for everyone.

Pic: A lot of the cities I have been to in Arkansas have their town mural. Here is the Benton town mural. It's really big

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first email

11/1/2018 titled "Letter 2 Electric Boogaloo"

10/25/2018 first REAL email, titled 8 Days a Week (you can tell he was raised by a Beatles fan)