09/30/2019 101

This transfer has been a little rough on my health. I passed out trying to donate blood, then I got sick this week. Started with a headache and became a 101 degree fever, to which I still went to Zone Conference with. I'm not missing zone conference. I do apologize beforehand to any who may get sick because of me, but we all got the flu shot, so maybe they got protected just in time. 
I have mostly overcome my fever, but now a muscle around my shoulder blade hurts. Just started this morning. Hm.. 
Anyways the sickness put a damper on our work, but when I felt okay we did go out and met a whole lot of very nice people. Some of them we had great conversations with, one of them might come to church this week. We forgot it was General Conference. Well have to tell him that.

The temple trip was great. I got to see some missionaries I had not seen in a while, and met some I had never seen before. 

Zone Conference was also enjoyable, despite being 101% sick. We talked about some really good ideas and principles in our missionary efforts. One of them being boldness. 

This month was also the best months for the missions ever. Lots of mission records broke, and to top it off, the mission had 43 baptisms, the most it has had in a very, very long time! It's been great to be a part of a mission that is gaining so much steam. A lot of work as been to be were the mission is now.

Pics:
1) ask someone in the south who they would rather see in a dark forest: sasquatch or a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The answer may surprise you...

2) Me with B. 

3) Elder Critchfield and I at the temple trip

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first email

11/1/2018 titled "Letter 2 Electric Boogaloo"

10/25/2018 first REAL email, titled 8 Days a Week (you can tell he was raised by a Beatles fan)